Autumn/ Winter cloths from Standeven: Everything you need to know
Standeven present nine bunches of luxury Autumn/ Winter cloths.
We proudly offer a wide range of luxury cloth at Standeven, including nine bunches perfectly suited to creating Autumn/ Winter garments.
Whether it’s a winter suit, jacket or coat, our comprehensive collection contains Autumn/ Winter cloth to meet your every need. Discover our wide range to find the one that meets your requirements:
– ‘British Classic’: Available in classic patterns of timeless stripes and traditional checks this cloth is softly woven with resilience in mind and carries a matte finish.
– ‘Glenesk’: Luxury jacketings in unique patterns and deep colours in wool cashmere blends, alongside cotton, wool and cashmere twist.
– ‘Oxbridge Flannel’: A collection of traditional flannels with a modern twist in an impressive range of 75 cloths.
– ‘Cape Town’: Created with the very best mohair from South Africa; a natural fibre from the Angora goat, which is the finest and softest available.
– ‘Heritage Twist’: Taking inspiration directly from the archives of our mill in Scotland this collection combines nostalgic charm and modern elements. The cloth has a firm handle, offering comfort and durability.
– ‘Toledo’: The unique and incredibly soft springy fibres from Escorial wool help make one of the most luxurious cloths in the world. ‘Toledo’ has a soft touch and rich matt finish with a firm handle.
– ‘Snowdonia’: A luxury selection of overcoatings in a diverse range of yarn-dyed colours and textures created using some of the finest wool and cashmere.
– ‘Everest’: A collection of some of the world’s finest cashmere, woven and finished using both innovative and traditional methods. We have crafted a superior range that tailors and performs at a high level.
– ‘Escudo’: An inspiring collection of our most exclusive jacketing and overcoat patterns crafted using the world’s rarest fibre; Escorial wool.
With such a varied range of Autumn/ Winter cloths you’ll be spoilt for choice when creating your seasonal garments. Please feel free to contact our team on +44 1274 681 962 or email [email protected] to talk about which cloth is right for you.
All cloths are woven in the heart of textile industry at our very own mill in Bradford. Each cloth is stock supported and supplied as cut lengths.